Us3rNam3z

Discussion is encouraged about what rules there are (i.e. not many) or what rules there should be on the forum.

Re: Us3rNam3z

Postby admin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

old_dosed wrote:I just found this forum via TR, and i see someone has been busy meshing up my (very) old messages with small edits to look like replies here.
If you are serious about this rule, just delete "dosed_" altogether.

Here's an example of the forgery: look at the bottom of first page from 'Main Stream Models'...'What is the mainstream view today? '
And then look at my original message from TR: http://www.talkrational.org/showthread. ... post924409
It wasn't a reply for mistermack, it was for Michael Clark -makouli-

P.S. check your inbox on TR, for the proof.

Sorry about that. I suspect something like that was happening but, frankly, I've got better things to do than detective work on newsgroup posters to see if they're really not someone else.

Now that "Dosed_" has been banned (good riddance) do you want "old_dosed" to be renamed to your usual "Dosed"?

Maybe soon, we'll get to a stable situation where this 13 year old behaviour might stop.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby old_dosed » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 am

admin wrote:Now that "Dosed_" has been banned (good riddance) do you want "old_dosed" to be renamed to your usual "Dosed"?
Admin

Sure,
I'm not too fond of nicks, but would be easier to avoid any confusions.
old_dosed

Postby admin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 am

old_dosed wrote:
admin wrote:Now that "Dosed_" has been banned (good riddance) do you want "old_dosed" to be renamed to your usual "Dosed"?
Admin

Sure,
I'm not too fond of nicks, but would be easier to avoid any confusions.

Sorry, the shortest user name allowed by this software is 6 characters and I can't see how to change that.

Let me know if you have another username you'd prefer. Why not just use your real name?

Algis
admin
Site Admin

Postby old_dosed » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 am

No problem, this nick is fine.
I never use my real name on forums, look at RR, i doubt he's really eversbane...
old_dosed

Previous

Return to Site Rules / Feedback