The forum is ready to go

Introduce yourself to everyone. Remain anonymous if you insist but why not be a little more open and tell us who you really are?

The forum is ready to go

Postby AlgisKuliukas » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 pm

I've now tested all the categories and fora on this new board by creating a series of topics and postings and I think we're about ready to go live.

I have no idea if anyone will choose to use this web site as an opportunity to openly discusss this fascinating subject but if anyone does, let me repeat my welcome.

I am committed to providing a hostile-free environment where the subject can be discussed freely but I admit that I am very new to being on this side of the fence. I have years of experience of participating on such fora but never in running one. Any advice or tips of offers of help would be welcomed.

Finally, thanks to my son for helping set this up. I certainly couldn't have done it without him.

Algis Kuliukas
30th October 2011
Waterside hypotheses of human evolution assert that selection from wading, swimming and diving and procurement of food from aquatic habitats have significantly affected the evolution of the lineage leading to Homo sapiens as distinct from that leading to Pan. (p118)
Kuliukas, A., Morgan, E. (2011). Aquatic scenarios in the thinking on human evolution: What are they and how do they compare?. In: Vaneechoutte, M., Verhaegen, M., Kuliukas, A. (2011). Was Man More Aquatic in the Past?
AlgisKuliukas

Return to Greetings